Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome to my world!

Hello everybody!

Welcome to A PIECE OF ME!!!, my first blog ever. Hopefully you'll get to know something about me and my life, things I like, dreams and ambitions I have. But you 'll need to be patient since I'm not really acquainted with those things, and need some time to learn and practise!
In all honesty I was quite worried when I was asked to create my own blog because I've always found it difficult to deal with technology! But I must admit that this Google tutorial to create blogs is brilliant! It makes things very easy to understand, which is good especially for total beginners like me!

I really like the idea of a tool that enables everyone to give free play to their creativity and express what they think. And it's also nice to have such a space in which people can meet (even by chance) and share their impressions and opinions.

I reckon this blog experience will help me improve my writing skills, especially with reference to colloquial English, which is normally used by bloggers.

So, whenever my blog is ready, take some time to surf it, hopefully enjoy it, and of course write your comments!!

Bye now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment